Video broadcasting, session and meeting details on Digital Event Space.
RegisterONE Digital offers two types of video channels, Public and Private.
- meant for public consumption (round tables, conferences, keynotes, breakouts, group networking, product launches, activation's, etc.)
- streaming content recorded for post-event, on-demand access
- streamed via RTMP to social media and/or Digital Event Space page (video player)
- live viewing with web-chat thread in viewer
- meant for private use, not for public consumption
- small group or 1:1 meetings, demos, brand activation's, etc.
- not streamed or recorded for on-demand access
Concurrent Channels = the total number of video sessions being run during a set period of time. For example, 4 sessions that begin a 9:00 a.m. and run till 9:30 a.m. would equate to 4 concurrent sessions.