WP Plugin v184.108.40.206 – Mini-CRM, Invoices, Item/Price, Phone # masks, UX changesArie Vandenberg
WP Plugin v220.127.116.11
This update a few new features to R1, as well as confirmed WP 5.1 compatibility.
Option to display invoice button on cart page.
Ability to block application deposits until approval.
If you need to prevent applicants from paying the application deposit until you have approved them, select the “Block” Payment Policy.
- New: Mini-CRM communication tracking and followup dates per applicant.
- New: Option to display invoice button on cart page.
- UX: Corrected width of cart info box on mobile
- New: Custom field type for item/price handy for food vendor forms, etc.
- Fix: Added better fallback when no forms or events found to display shortcodes for.
- Update: Logo now links to Home address setup in URL.
- UX: “Edit Application” link is now bigger with better CSS formatting.
- UX: Better context sensitive feedback for required fields.
- New: Ability to add custom phone number masks to phone input fields.
- New: Invoice statements that can be set to send after a payment is made or sent manually.
- New: Ability to block application deposits until approval.